WHAT IS GOOGLE FORM?
- To Collect Information
- Conduct Surveys
- Perform Assessments or Online Tests.
Google Form can be shared via E-mail or a Link through WhatsApp or any other social Media.
Its responses can also be seen through Google Spreadsheet Immediately with the option to save that sheet as Spreadsheet.
HOW TO CREATE A GOOGLE FORM
1. To Create a Google form you need to have a Gmail Account First.
2. Now Login to your Google Account & go to Google Derive as Shown in Image below:
3. Then click on new & then click on Google form.
4. Now Enter a Title to your Google form- Title should be according to your Google form Topic- Quiz, Survey, Assessment, Test etc.
21. You need to do settings once in a google form but at every question you need to add answers to give a point.
23. After Clicking on Send Button, a New Dialog box will appear, yo need to click on link button, then click on shorten the click then copy link, then you can share it via E-mail or via any social website i.e Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc.